Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Rookie's Turn with Miss Janet!!



Today is Rook's 1st day of pre-school. He was so excited to go because he has heard so many wonderful things about "Miss Janet". She is pretty amazing! She makes these kids think that they are the most important kid in the world. She even makes me feel like I am the most important kid in the world when she talks to me. :) Carter had her for pre-school and he still loves her and talks about her. I almost forgot to take his picture, so I had to do it after he got into the car. (sorry Rook)


5 comments:

Erin said...

He did tell me he "had so much fun" and Cole said the same thing. She must bea good teacher! (and she Loves them so much!)

Judy said...

Can you believe he is off to pre-school, next thing you know he will be driving and dating and then you have to start thinking of grandkids! Hee Hee! Love ya!

Lucy said...

Have fun in pre school Rook!
It's funny because last night Dad said he wanted to name our mother cat (that showed up in time to have her babies) Miss Janet. So, that's what we call her.

kerstin said...

I can't believe Rook is in Preschool! It must be so nice to have both kids in school and have a few hours to yourself each week!

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

How fun. I love that about pre-school. Boden's teacher is the same way. Rook is such a cutie.