Sunday, December 28, 2008

It was a fun, snowy day....



We had a great Christmas this year. The boys got everything their little hearts desired. Carter didn't get 98% of what he asked for but was still surprised and happy with what he did get. Between Jared's family and mine, we have been driving around like crazy to meet up with everyone. It's been worth it even with all of this crazy snow!! My sister Cassie and her family got to be here for Christmas, so we have been able to spend a lot of fun days with them. Carter was soooo excited to finally hang out with his cousin Mitch. I too had a great Christmas this year. I usually don't have any surprises, but I did this year. That was FUN. I am just starting to get over feeling so guilty about everything I bought for myself before Christmas, thinking that I wasn't getting any surprises. Okay, I am over it!! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. I guess it's time to take down all of the decor and clean up.

12 comments:

Kellie said...

I was waiting to hear about your Christmas! Sounds like a good one.

Becca's Blog said...

Don´t feel guilty about buying yourself stuff before Christmas. It is always best to plan on having to buy for yourself. I buy stuff for myself for Christmas all year long. It's great!

Lucy said...

Christmas has been so fun this year. Taking down the decor....not so fun.
Merry Christmas!

Emily said...

Sounds like a great Christmas!

Cassie said...

We are so glad to share Christmas with you too. Snow and all. Don't clean up....party on!

Judy said...

Soooo glad you had a great Christmas and got everything you wanted. I'll bet the boys were a blast this year....fun ages!

hmmm said...

that Indie suite was probably the best purchase of the year for you!---Rook hasn't taken it off since AND i think i heard him ask you if he could "ppppplease wear it to bed..."
good job on that one!!!

(and i loved that you stated that Carter didn't get 98% of what he had been wishin upon a star for. his list was pretty extravagant.)

Maegan said...

Doesn't it make you so happy when Santa is smart? I think the best Christmas's are when you have a suprise. Hope it was something terrific!

Bobbi said...

A new post yeah! j/k. I am glad you had a good Christmas :)

Audrey said...

I do have to say I was real surprised today to see Rook show up with out his Indy gear!
I am glad that Carter is loving his Idog and I like his choice of songs. I hope that Rook has enough money to get one too. It was a fun Christmas...snow and all!

The Cooks said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas! Sounds like it was busy but I'm sure worth it :) By the way, your boys are so handsome and very well mannered! I think they are great kids.

Heidi said...

I loved Carter's list, too funny & you look so classy in your fam photo as always!