Sunday, November 23, 2008

It took me Long enough...Google Tag

what am I doing right now?

My first name (not spelled the same)

nickname (his first name)


my best friend :)



my past love




current pet





birthplace






favorite color







favorite pet (if I was forced to pick)








favorite food!!!!! YUM









favorite object










first job & favorite place











place I would LOVE to go right now












place I've been













My Age...







I realized that I downloaded all of the photos backwards, but I am too tired to fix it. Oh-well.
I am going to tag.....Kazmin, Erin, & Judy!






9 comments:

Audrey said...

hey bob saggat, those nacho's look divine! i need to get caught up on this tag too....
very fun and it made it more interesting to mix it up a bit!

hmmm said...

thought so too.
very creative I might add (with the peanut butter & the no pets allowed sign. very you.)

Judy said...

FUN TAG! CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT! THANKS I LOVE TAGS!

Becky said...

The peanut butter made me laugh!!
Fun post!!

Lucy said...

Good job on this one. I haven't had the time to really try moving the pix around so much. Geri thinks she taught me how, so we'll see about that.
I sure did love your favorite place, too!

Bobbi said...

I love how you put your tag with all your pictures, so cute!!! I can't believe Carters Christmas list either! To funny :)

Teri said...

I am so glad that we can keep in touch with our blogs, it is so fun to take a peek of your life. Happy thanksgiving...

Kazmin Nye said...

Shauna (my sis) can't not get up from the table, so I decided to show her your blog...on your list of favorites, she wants to be your favorite thief...Um, now that I've been tagged...what do I do? Just do a list of my favorite things? You know that I'm always uncomfortable when I have to talk about myself...
Audrey...the whole fam loves my hair !!!

Brittney Fullmer said...

Hi Bobbi,
Loved your tag! We are going home for Christmas but no one knows! we are just showing up for a Christmas surprise. SHHHH!!!!! We get there on the 22nd! Hopefully we can get together!