Sunday, November 9, 2008

All I Want For Christmas...


Jared took the boys and I out to dinner Friday night and then to Sam's Club to get a "few" things. Is it ever a few things as Sam's?? Anyways, they have a few long isles full of FUN toys, video games, movies, (the coolest kitchen set ever), and all sorts of fun stuff for any kid. My boys were so excited, so right when we got home I had them write their Christmas Lists. Rook's was the typical anything that had to do with Indiana Jones. I believe his list was around 7 items. And then there is Carter's list!!!!!!!! I just double checked and there are a total of 35 items! He starts out with an ipod shuffle, a real guitar, movies, football cards and jerseys, and then he goes on and on to ask for....a little fridge, room service, a laptop, a plasma t.v. for his bedroom, and my favorite--hair highlights. I guess it's a good thing Aunt Audrey has his name for Christmas. hint..hint.. I am not sure where those last several ideas came from, but he will not be getting a plasma for his bedroom, nor the fridge, and he already has room service if you ask me. Jared and I have a lot to teach that one. Wish us luck!

12 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can just see Carter with his hair tipped. The 80's are back, aren't they?

Kellie said...

That is so funny. My boys spend hours circling all the things they want in the catalogs that come daily.

Lucy said...

Hey, that list could change before Christmas.........several times!
Cute picture.

Battfam said...

You better keep that list for his scrapbook or something. I like his room service idea though. I think I will try for that this year.

Battfam said...

You better keep that list for his scrapbook or something. I like his room service idea though. I think I will try for that this year.

Cassie said...

I've always had a secret desire to find the CEO of JCPenney, and the other CEO's of companies that send out their 'Gift/Toy' catalog in August, and torture them just like they do me EVERY YEAR! No one should have to hear about Christmas lists for four months!

Still...room service does sound like a great request.

Judy said...

That is so cute....I love Christmas!

Erin said...

You look so pretty :) Rook told COle that that he wants him to get him the Legos Indian Jones airplane. We will see what he can find!! He is so funny!

hmmm said...

MAN! that list seems a little more adult than mine ever got in elementry school! wow.
kids these days seem to be a little more hip on the big stuff....

(favorites: room service. hightlights. plasma tv. (how does he know what that is?!?!) & that would be so cute if he started taking guitar lessons!)

by the way: I would LOVE to take your pictures! BUT you have to remember that I don't guaranty anything!

Kazmin Nye said...

Hey...I want the exact same things for Christmas !!! I so love your boys !!

Audrey said...

I may have to borrow his list... sounds GOOD to me too!
Highlights? I think Carty would look good with blondey's in his hair but he looked oh so handsome with it dark too....hmmm we shall see what direction we end up going...
I will get him the cool hair, you can get him the plazma and mini fridge!

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

He is only 7, whats it going to be like in a few years. Yikes! My 7 year old is the same way.