Monday, March 24, 2008

Change Is Good.....

Jared started his new job today!! He is working for United Mortgage, doing refinancing, home loans, and new construction loans. So, if any of you are in the market or know of anyone.....Jared would love to hear from you.
Jared and I have been blessed with his previous job, but he felt like it was time for change. He took a voluntary layoff out at out the INL a few weeks ago and fisnished up out there last Thursday. I think this is going to be quite an adjustment for us; we aren't used to seeing him in the mornings or at lunch. I am looking forward to our lunch dates and being able to spend more time together. I have to admit it was kind of nice to see him get up and leave for work all dressed up. We did have to do some shopping Saturday night. If anyone has any advice on their favorite dress pant, shirt brands, etc.... I am all ears.
I am excited for this new opportunity for Jared and I think he will do a Great job!

12 comments:

mickelsenfamily said...

Hi Bobby! I just discovered your blog as well as Audrey's. Looks like things are going well. Have you seen Chandra's baby yet? I need to get over there and see her. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that I like your blog.
Jaime (Zweifel) Mickelsen

Audrey said...

I bet Jared felt like a million bucks in his dressed up gear and no steal toed boots that weigh a hundred pounds!
Change is good! (maybe that is why we move every 2 years)yikes
Too bad we don't need a loan anymore but if we get to that point again in our lives... Jared is our man!

Mardi said...

How exciting. Change is always fun, as long as it is for the better. Good luck with the new job.

Lucy said...

Bobbi, did you do two blogs in one week? That's a new goal for me. I do count comments though, you know.
Congrats to Jared. He'll do well in his shirt & tie!
Thanks for the birthday gifts, too. The new Jr. Mints are excellent. (Pastel chocolate on the outside for anyone that hasn't tried them.)

Becky said...

Alright Jared!! Way to be brave!! Change freaks me out... I bet it will be nice to be able to sleep past 5 am.

Cassie said...

Wow! Good luck on your new job, Jared! I'm thinking it would be a good thing if I knew Layne would be home at lunch. I might get a little more done each day. (I hope Layne doesn't read this. There are just something things he don't need to know...like what time I get dressed.)
BTW Bobbi, we were watching the family video from when you and Audrey came to surprise me for Easter. The kids on their egg hunt was cute. I'll get a DVD made and sent to you and Audrey.

Nash said...

Ok! For cheap (audrey no laughing) the GEORGE shirts are Wal Mart are actually nice. I'm sorta surprized I'm putting that down. My husband buys them. Of course Costco is good. Also it's been a long time for me, but I used to go to Banana Republic, have found great deals there. I'm sure you already know that one though.

mommymelb said...

Hi Bobbi, How fun to find you. I linked over from Jamie's site. Congratulations on Jared's new job. That's awesome! And your kids are so adorable!
Melanie Coburn-Barker

Kellie said...

Bobbi~ I am following you over here after Jaime found you! I like your blog! It is neat to be able to read up on what everybody else is doing. Best of luck on the career change.
Kellie (Torgerson) Wilson

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Hey guys, We sort of found your blog by accident. Change is so scary to me, good luck with everything. Leslie

Briscoe's said...

Thanks Bobbi, my little Baili is so much fun. Do not worry I don't mind you snooping at all because now I can see you blog. Hope jared likes the new job.

Audrey said...

I hope your next update isn't going to be his retirement!!! (meaning, it sure is taking a long time for you to post a new one!) hehe