Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just FABULOUS!


This is my new "favorite" cd to listen to right now! I came across her on the internet about a month ago and bought a cd for my friend's birthday and one for myself last week. Leona Lewis performed on Oprah on Monday. They said that her cd will be available on April 8th, but I got it last Saturday. HA
She is FABULOUS!! So, if you see me belting out in song in my car, pretending to be a beautiful & famous singer.....just know that I'm listening to my new "Spirit" cd, and loving every minute of it.

5 comments:

Lucy said...

Hey,
I thought you'd bring that new CD you've been bragging about to the bazaar. We're getting pretty desperate there, as you well know. Check it for swear words, though, if you would.
Hope to hear it tomorrow!!

Audrey said...

I too am a fan of her thanks to you!! I was glad you did bring it to work so we could close our eyes and imagine ourselves with the microphone in hand with THAT voice as our own....
Whatever Oprah.... she always thinks she is the first to introduce but you are a step ahead aren't ya sissy!

Becky said...

Bring it to the Bazaar... I would love to hear it!! And maybe you can do a little Karaoke for us...

Battfam said...

Now I miss the bazaar even more. I'll have to stop in and give it a listen.

Audrey said...

Thanks for letting me borrow this cd.... hope you get it back some day...hehe