Thursday, February 7, 2008

7 Years Old!!

Yahoo.....It's Carter's birthday. School was canceled today because of the weather and he couldn't have been happier. He turned 7!! It seems crazy to me to think that in 1 year from now, he will be getting baptized. Carter has an obsession with watching family videos. I watched a little bit this morning with him, & it almost made me sad that he used to be so sweet and small. And then I remembered those very LONG days, months, and years in between after Rook came about and then the fight was on! It only took about 3 years and now they are just starting to get along and enjoying each other's existence. I am so happy I have two boys. Boys are lots of fun and have lots of energy. As soon as I can figure out what is wrong with my camera, I will post a few b-day photos of the birthday boy.....

4 comments:

Audrey said...

I was coming on to your blog to tell you time for a new post and to my excitement you had a NEW one!!
Happy Birthday "lil Coopa!" We decided not to come after all. I know we could make it there just nervous about making it back!
Have a fun day all bundled warm inside!

Becky said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!! All I have to say is.... AUBEEEE!! (I loved that!)

Battfam said...

I can't believe Carter is 7 either. It just seems like yesterday you were laying on the floor in the old bazaar furnace room being sick with pregnancy pretending you had the flu. Time flies! Happy Birthday Carter!

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

Hi Bobbi! This is Nicole(Holm) Palmer. I found your blog through Heidi's and I just wanted to say Hi. You look so great, and your family is really darling! I can't believe how much your youngest looks like you! So cute. Hope your doing well!