Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We are Philly Fans!

Our friend Justin Phillips (aka Philly) came this last weekend for a quick visit. We were all so excited to see him, especially Carter (he is our sports nut). He played for the I.F. Chukars this summer and became part of the family. He is an AWESOME left-handed pitcher from Waco, Texas! The day we all hung out, we introduced him to "Rock Band". He tried the guitar, drums (not so good), and singing. He did great at the other two. He flies out tomorrow afternoon to go back home. We are going to miss him--again.
Justin and Carter (he HAD to wear "his" jersey)
Rook is just excited to be in all the action... Jared likes to rock out to "Rock Band" too. He just finished up on the "Mississippi Queen" guitar solo. He plays the part well.
Carter ripping it up on the percussion

4 comments:

Becky said...

Those are some awesome pics... I especially like the one of Jared. He truly looks like a Rock Star!! P.S. When can I come play?! just wondering... It's way fun!!

Heidi said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog-so fun to see what you're up to. You guys are the cutest little fam & I love the sepia pics of your kids.

Audrey said...

Tell Jared I can't wait to see him in action!! Tell him I will take him down with Weezer!
The pictures are cute and looks like fun was had by all!

Teri said...

bobbi, Your boys are so dang cute! I love Rook's blonde hair. I am glad that you are blogging.