Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'VE DONE IT....actually, my sister did it!!

I have finally joined you all today. Audrey came over after preschool and literally set me up, so I guess I am ready to roar. I told her I wasn't so sure I wanted to do a blog, because I don't have anything to say. So, this will probably be full of nonsense and just whatever kind of info-- But I have read a few lately that I've thought was just that, so I guess that's okay.
I will say that I am a happy camper tonight. I have been searching this town for weeks to find pimentos, and I found them at Fred Meyer. I have been craving this delicious cheese ball for a month now, and it's in the fridge right now as I post! I guess I could have used a red pepper in place, but I wanted it to be just right. I hope it tastes just right too. Anyways, I was thrilled. (boring I know, but it's my life) By the way, has anyone seen Anchor Man? It's an older movie with Will Farrell. pretty weird & pretty funny
Okay, it's time to taste the cheese ball.

5 comments:

Audrey said...

no no no bobbi YOU did it!! look at your roar! ummm can i come over tomorrow?? i wanna taste the cheeseball! the only trick to this blog thing is you have to blog regularly so that your "fans" aren't dissapointed... aka ME!
hey-this is what you can work on when you are up til 2am wandering your house!?! (instead of odering up more jewels)

Becca's Blog said...

Bobbi...as you can see, when I visit someone I leave a little something with them. So I'm going to leave you a comment. Welcome to the blog world. Don't worry if it is just a bunch of nonsense. That what blogging is, I think. I do that anyway, just whatever I'm thinking of. Good luck. There is a lot of competition and a lot of expectations for a blogger.

Nash said...

Welcome Welcome! Glad to finally see you instead of just hear about you. Such cute boys. It's good you stuck with the pimentos. By the way, my whole blog is NONsense. Ask audrey.
I'll be back.

Becky said...

I'm sooo glad we both get to be the newbies together!! It will be fun to just be goofy and write what we're feeling then and there!! Awesome blog.... I think I'll invite myself back!!

Kim-may said...

im so glad you got a blog! yay for women and blogs! :) p.s. love cheese balls too!