Saturday, June 23, 2012

GO TEAM JASON

Please do me a HUGE favor and check out this website www.goteamjason.com

Jason is my awesome brother-in-law.  We adore him and you would too if you knew him!!  Jason has cystic fibrosis and is in need of a double lung transplant.  I was lucky enough to go stay a week with them in California last month.  
p.s.   http://www.goteamjason.com/
p.s.s.  Zumba Fundraiser this Fri. night June 29th @ 7pm at Rigby Zumba on Yellowstone in Rigby. 
          Come get Fit and do a good Deed. 

2 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

Still thinking about going to the Zumba thing...maybe if she does really easy dances...I'm just not coordinated enough for anything too serious!

The Story of Life said...

That has to be so hard! I hope that things are looking up for them!