Monday, October 3, 2011

EIGHT

















WOW...can't believe Rook is 8! I remember thinking that when Carter turned 8, how crazy that was to have a kid being baptized. Now it's Rook's turn. I've realized this past year how much I LOVE these young ages. Sometimes I wish I could go back to when my 1st 2 boys were little so I could appreciate and enjoy them more. I guess I'll just enjoy them now! :)

Rook told us the other day that this birthday better be a good one...cuz last years' was way boring! (I was in the hospital, having had Jack the day before) So, we didn't celebrate his bday...
He got to have a friend party this year and chose to go swimming.
Rook has a great group of friends. They are all such good kids and so kind!












3 comments:

Lucy said...

Happy Birthday to Rook, too! Busy birthday week at the Underwoods. Bet that's the first time you've blogged two days in a row.
(sure glad this birthday was better than last year for him)

Battfam said...

By the look on Rook's face, it looks like you made up for the boring birthday he had last year. (In the background I could see Jack tearing into something. I hope it wasn't one of Rook's presents.)

Cassie said...

Looks like you did good making up for last year. Everyone looks like they are having tons of fun. Eight is a great birthday! Happy Birthday Rook! We love you.