Friday, July 24, 2009

I LOVE SUMMER












I haven't updated for way too long. We've been busy along with everyone else with baseball and t-ball this summer. Carter played coach pitch this year. He had a Great season. Jared was their coach, so that made it fun for him. This was Rook's 1st year of t-ball. He did a good job and never complained, so I was happy. Actually, I was shocked.
Jared also plays in a city league team and will have their tournament next week. You'll notice I never took and pictures of him. (sorry Jared)
Other than that, we've been busy swimming...playing with friends...out of town...and enjoying the Beautiful weather. I LOVE summer!!





8 comments:

Lucy said...

Summer does mean baseball, right? Looks like fun to me.

Judy said...

I LOVED it when my kids played ball. I need grandkids. I am so glad you are having a blast!

Bobi... said...

So much fun! Aaah, summer.....

Battfam said...

You can post some pictures of Jared from his super baseball adventure trip when he gets home. What a fun summer for all of you.

Cassie said...

Summer is baseball for sure! It goes by too fast. School starts in a month!

Becky said...

Most of my memories of summer time are at one baseball tournament or another!! I'm excited to someday be busy with baseball... I love it!!

Maegan said...

Take me out to the ball game, and lets get a hot dog!! Looks like the boys are having a grand time. Counting down the days for school yet?

Audrey said...

We will have to come see one of Rook's game last year... summer has flown by WAY too fast! Guess we should just enjoy the little time left right?!