Sunday, June 28, 2009

Island Park, West Yellowstone..& The Proposal...not the movie


We went to Island Park this weekend to hang out with Jared's mom and family. The boys had a great time playing with their cousin and getting to see their Grandma, aunts, and soon to be uncle! Yes, Aunt Jamie is officially engaged! She is marrying a great guy and we are soooo excited for them.

We went to "Footloose" at the playmill Saturday night. We had front row seats (on the side), and I have never witnessed a show there that close before. My feet were right on stage, so I had to be careful not to get in their way. During the pre-show, during two different songs, a few girls went over to Carter and put their arms around him and sang to him and just embarrased him to death!! He pretended to hate it, but later asked if we could go back next year. He even woke up this morning and told me he had a dream about it. Rook was sure the girls loved him so much because of the way his hair was done, as you can see in the photo above that it was a little crazy??

We had a great time with everyone and missed the rest of the family that wasn't able to come.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cooks said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had a great weekend and congratulations to your sister-in-law.

Judy said...

I love footloose. I will have to get tickets. I'll bet it was so fun.

hmmm said...

hey! someone painted the playmill cute now! that's exciting.
i'm so happy for jamie! tell her congrats.

(and tell rook and carter i'm sure it was his hair too.)

Battfam said...

Looks like great fun. Footloose has such fun music, you probably wanted to step right up and dance with them.

Cassie said...

Looks like a really fun family get-together. I agree...it had to have been the hair.

Bobbi said...

everybody cut everybody cut, everybody cut everybody cut, everybody cut FOOTLOOSE!
yeah i have seen that show (not play)quite a few times! was the play worth it? i love the playmill!
congrats to jamie and jamon! they make a cute couple!

Audrey said...

Oops, it's me, Audrey, not Bobbi. Once again, everybody cut, everybody cut!

Lucy said...

Sure hope get to go this summer. I sure do like the Playmill. Congrats to Jamie! Looks like a perfect match.

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

Oooo, I would love to see footloose. Great news about Jamie. Hooray!

Bobbi said...

that looks like so much fun! I love the boys hair :)

Bobi... said...

Footloose at the Playmill... can't really get much better than that!

Annette said...

That looks like so much fun. Your boys are so cute, and growing up so much!! I've heard those plays are pretty neat-we'll have to get up there some day and see one.