Sunday, May 17, 2009

LAGOON


Every year in May, we get to go to Lagoon with Jared's family. We went yesterday and had a fantastic time. The weather was perfect...hot, but not too hot. I love riding the scary rides, but my kids are horrified of them. Rook rode the little train 4 times to see all the animals. Carter did better this year than last, so he is making progress. We didn't stop until they closed all the rides, so we got home around 2:00 am! It was worth it because the boys loved being with their Grandma and cousins all day.

8 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

I haven't been to Lagoon for over 10 years now but I too love the "scary" rides. Hopefully Jared loves them too so you don't have to go alone. There's nothing worse than being seated on a ride next to a stranger. Because you never know if they are going to be a puker/non-puker and the whole time you're just thinking about that. At least I do.

Lucy said...

Glad they had something for Rook to ride on. Those boys may be related to their grandpa as far as rides go. (party pooper) He does like that scary overhead ride though. surprising

Judy said...

Fun for you. We have so many wonderful memories of Lagoon with our kids. Every year we would take a picture of all the kids in front of the big shoe. So fun to see them all grow over the years!!!

Becky said...

So that's where you were!! I missed seeing you at Mini yesterday... I'm jealous, I bet you got some good sun!! What a fun thing to do every year!!

Bobi... said...

OOh Jealous! Brooke and Jared went this weekend too! I haven't been since Ryker was 8 months old! 2 years ago! Hopefully we will make it this summer! Fun for you guys!

Battfam said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Viva la Lagoon!

Kim-may said...

its where fun is i hear.

Audrey said...

Sounds like fun! I use to love going there as kids! Except for that time when you, a cousin, and I went on the free fall and the cousin pee'd and it got on us... remember that?!?!