Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Birthday with the "boys"


My birthday came and went. I had a nice day. My mom gave me the day off, so I was able to be home and relax (not really). The kids both had friends over that day and then Carter had scouts. It was a nice day. We did get take out at Cafe Rio, so that was exciting and delicious! Jared took this picture of the boys and I while we played Qwirkle after dinner. I got that game for my birthday. It is one of my favorites! Carter won...
(I promise Rook doesn't always look so "special")

12 comments:

hmmm said...

hey.
i still need to give you your (sparkly) little present.
i love it.
hope you will too!

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday! I like your bangs. Way cute!

Audrey said...

Hey you forgot to mention your favorite part of your day! (getting your hair done)jk
Also I love the picture. I blew it up big so I could see Rook's special shot. He looks cute. I love Carter's teeth! You guys would be perfect for that card I bought... (Rook)big (carter)bigger then (you)JUST RIGHT!
Glad you had a fun birthday with the "boys"!

Battfam said...

Glad you had a nice birthday. You deserve it.

Cassie said...

Glad you had a fun bday. Cute hair, cute boys, cute mom.

Lucy said...

Aren't I a nice boss? Glad you said that so Millie would think I'm getting nicer!
Happy Bday to you............

Bobbi said...

happy birthday! You look so cute :)

Becky said...

Happy Birthday!! We're always busy on your birthday... Sorry, I really didn't mean to get married on your birthday... Don't worry we have somethin' special for ya!!

Judy said...

Happy Birthday!!!! And what a fun day with your family!!!!

Bobi... said...

Happy Birthday! Cafe Rio... delish! You lucky birthday girl!

Erin said...

Ya, I got some good ones of him at the Zoo today!!! He was always ready for his picture to be taken. I hope your birthday was a good one!!

Torman said...

Is your birthday on the 6th of May? My Birthday is on the 6th of may. I realize this comment is way late, but Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a great day, it sounds like you did!