Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nothing Better Than A Brownie


First of all, I absolutely love brownies. They are almost my very favorite thing to eat. A cute little boy gave his talk today in Primary and talked about brownies! It was actually a really good talk. Primary couldn't have ended soon enough for me to race home and get a batch of of brownies in the oven. To prove how serious I am about them, my boys begged me to make cookie dough--and I told them "No, we are eating Brownies." So, there you have it- I love a good brownie.


8 comments:

Audrey said...

Bobbi, that picture of you in the 8th grade is adorable! I esp. love your freckles! (hehe)
If you have any brownies left, feel free to bring me one tomorrow!
Brownies are good but I think I would have to agree with your boys, cookie dough... YUM!

bobbi said...

What was the little boys talk about-- relating what to brownies? Just wondering-- looooove brownies, too!! Triple chunk choclate are the best!!!

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

OOooo, I want a brownie now too.

Becky said...

I love the hard corner chunk!! Yumm!! How did the kid make brownies into a talk? Sounds cute!!

Lucy said...

Brownies are easy to make and usually they get all gone. That's a good thing, too. Good treat.

Vanessa said...

you are so funny! cookie dough doesn't ever get made into cookies at my house- we just eat the dough (since, no eggs- no worries!) but i don't think i've had a real good browine in 6 months! Next time I make any, I'll think of you!! hey- check out our blog if you'd like at www.jakeandvanessa.blogspot.com-if i've already gone private email me at vcjansen@hotmail.com! See you later!!!!

Battfam said...

Brownies are great, I agree. I too, wonder how the talk went. Maybe you'll have to tell us about it in another post, unless the thought of the brownies overwhelmed your brain and you can't really remember the talk. That's what probably would have happened to me.

hmmm said...

now I know who gets the corners before I do....
rats. now I'm really craving something sweet, warm, and chocolaty.